A business magnate and investor, Steve Paul Jobs was the co-founder and chief executive officer of Apple Inc. He was also a shareholder at PIXAR and a member of The Walt Disney Company board of directors. He had a huge vision and shared it with us. He also shared these Steve Jobs quotes for all of us…
Read these Steve Jobs quotes now…
Steve Jobs Quotes
“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
“For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”
“It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.”
Get inspiration from these Steve Jobs quotes…
“If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the year roll on.”
“Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
“I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.”
More Steve Jobs quotes…
Steve Jobs Quotes About Life
“No one wants to die. Even People who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because death is very likely the single best invention of life. It is life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.”
“Our DNA is a consumer company that individual customers who’s voting thumbs up or thumbs down. That’s who we think about. And we think that our job is to take responsibility for the complete user experience. And if it’s not up to par, it’s our fault, plain and simply.”
And more Steve Jobs quotes…
“You know, my main reaction to this money thing is that it’s humorous, all the attention to it, because it’s hardly the most insightful or valuable thing that’s happened to me.
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
“It’s not about charisma and personality, it’s about results and products and those very bedrock things that are why people at Apple and outside of Apple are getting more excited about the company and what Apple stands for and what its potential is to contribute to the industry.”
“Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.”
Additional Steve Jobs quotes…
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
“My model for business is The Beatles: They were four guys that kept each others’ negative tendencies in check; they balanced each other. And the total was greater than the sum of the parts.”
Steve Jobs Quotes on Leadership
“Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.”
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something—your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”
Find encouragement from these Steve Jobs quotes…
“That’s been one of my mantras—focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.”
“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful…that’s what matters to me.”
“I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”
Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have a faith in people, that they’re basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they’ll do wonderful things with them.”
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
Quotes by Steve jobs
“My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.”
“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.”
“Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.”
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
“We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know? And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So, it better be damn good. It better be worth it.”
“I want to put a ding in the universe.”
“Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.”
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
“Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.”
“When you’re a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you’re not going to use a piece of plywood on the back, even though it faces the wall and nobody will ever see it. You’ll know it’s there, so you’re going to use a beautiful piece of wood on the back.”
“The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.”
“As individuals, people are inherently good. I have a somewhat more pessimistic view of people in groups. And I remain extremely concerned when I see what’s happening in our country, which is in many ways the luckiest place in the world. We don’t seem to be excited about making our country a better place for our kids.”
“In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment – however you define it.”
“Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”
“If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.”
“A lot of people in our industry haven’t had very diverse experiences. So they don’t have enough dots to connect, and they end up with very linear solutions without a broad perspective on the problem. The broader one’s understanding of the human experiences, the better design we will have.”
“For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.”
“what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.”
“Ultimately, it comes down to taste. It comes down to trying to expose yourself to the best things that humans have done and then try to bring those things into what you’re doing.”
“Bottom line is, I didn’t return to Apple to make a fortune. I’ve been very lucky in my life and already have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that I wasn’t going to let it ruin my life. There is no way you could ever spend it all, and I don’t view wealth as something that validates my intelligence.”
“Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.”
“Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works.”
“Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.”
“I have a great respect for incremental improvement, and I’ve done that sort of thing in my life, but I’ve always been attracted to the revolutionary changes. I don’t know why. Because they’re harder. They’re much more stressful emotionally. And usually go through a period where everybody tells you that you’ve completely failed.”
“I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.”
“And it comes from the saying no to 1,000 things to make sure we don’t get on the wrong track or try to do too much. We’re always thinking about new markets we could enter, but it’s only by saying no that you can concentrate on the things that are really important.”
“We he had everything to gain. And we figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.”
“Everyone here has the sense that right now is one of those moments when we are influencing the future.”
“We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.”
“One way to remember who you are is to remember who your heroes are.”
“Older people sit down and ask, ‘What is it?’ but the boy asks, ‘What can I do with it?'”
“Now, as you graduate to begin anew, I wish that for you, ‘Stay hungry, stay foolish’ ”
“And no, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us.”
“It’s more fun to be a pirate than to join the Navy.”
“I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. the heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”
“And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
“It’s hard to tell with there internet startups if they’re really interested in building companies or if they’re just interested in the money. I can tell you, though: If they don’t really want to build a company, they won’t luck into it. That’s because it’s so hard that if you don’t have a passion, you’ll give up.”
“There is no reason not to follow your heart.”
“When you’re young, you look at television and think, there’s a conspiracy. The networks have conspired to dumb us down. But when you get a little older, you realize that’s not true. The networks are in business to give people exactly what they want.”
“An iPod, a phone, an internet mobile communicator… these are Not three separate devices! And we are calling it iPhone! Today Apple is going to reinvent the phone. And here it is.”
“We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know…”
“I’m an optimist in the sense that I believe humans are noble and honorable, and some of them are really smart. I have a very optimistic view of individuals.
“I think the things you most regret in life are things you didn’t do. What you really regret was never asking that girl to dance.”
Get these Steve Jobs quotes…
“But innovation comes from people meeting up in the hallways or calling each other at 10:30 at night with a new idea, or because they realized something that shoots holes in how we’ve been thinking about a problem.”
“I think death is the most wonderful invention of life. It purges the system of these old models that are obsolete.”
“Most people have no concept of how automatic transmission works. Yet they know how to drive a car. You don’t have to study physics to understand the laws of motion to drive a car. You don’t have to understand any of this stuff to use Macintosh.”
“I was lucky, I found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents’ garage when I was 20.”
Steve Jobs quotes worth reading…
“These technologies can make life easier, can let us touch people we might not otherwise. You may have a child with a birth defect and be able to get in touch with other parents and support groups, get medical information, the latest experimental drugs. These things can profoundly influence life. I’m not downplaying that.
“You get your wind back, remember the finish line, and keep going.’
“Design is the fundamental soul of a man-made creation that ends up expressing itself in successive outer layers of the product or service. The iMac is not just the color or translucence or the shape of the shell. The essence of the iMac is to be the finest possible consumer computer in which each element plays together.”
“I don’t think I’ve ever worked so hard on something, but working on Macintosh was the neatest experience of my life. Almost everyone who worked on it will say that. None of us wanted to release it at the end.”
Steve Jobs quotes…
“I’m sorry, it’s true. Having children really changes your view on these things. We’re born we live for a brief instant, and we die. It’s been a long time. Technology is not changing it much- if at all.”
“Most people never pick up the phone and call. Most people never ask. And that’s what separates sometimes the people that do things from the people that just dream about them.”
“I think it’s brought the world a lot closer together, and will continue to do that. There are downsides to everything; there are unintended consequences to everything. The most corrosive piece of technology that I’ve ever seen is called television- but then, again, television at its best, is magnificent.”
“If you act like you can do something, then it will work.”
“This revolution, the information revolution, is a revolution of free energy as well, but of another kind: free intellectual energy. It’s very crude today, yet our Macintosh Computer takes less than a 100-watt bulb to run it and it can save you hours a day. What will it be able to do ten to 20 years from now. or 50 years from now?”
You can also read Building Good Habits, Warren Buffett Style
“Life goes on and you learn from it.”
“Innovation has nothing to do with how many R & D dollars you have, When Apple came up with the Mac, IBM was spending at least 100 times more on R & D. It’s not about the money. It’s about the people you have, how you’re led, and how much you get it.”
“The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.”
“To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of disciplines.”
“If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”
“Creativity is just connecting things.”
Steve Jobs quotes just for you…
“It’s not the tools that you have faith in, tools are just tools. They work, or they don’t work. It’s people you have faith in or not. Yeah sure, I’m still optimistic I mean, I get pessimistic sometimes but not for long.”
“Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.”
“We want to reinvent the phone. What’s the killer app? The killer app is making calls! It’s amazing how hard it is to make calls on most phones. We want to let you use contacts like never before, sync your iPhone with your PC or Mac.”
Are you enjoying these Steve Jobs quotes? Get inspired by these John Muir quotes…
“I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.”
“Things don’t have to change the world to be important.”
These Steve Jobs quotes are worth a read. These come from the man who gave us a huge vision. The future he saw we are all enjoying now. Read these Steve Jobs quotes to get inspired.
5 Core Practices for Effective Communication
We yearn to talk to someone and be understood. In order to understand and be understood, we need to practice effective communication. Learn the core practices here…
“We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.” –Epictetus
There is one activity we each do every day, all day long, in every area of our lives—at home, at work, with friends, even when we’re alone. The success of our relationships, our work,and life in general rests heavily on it, yet few of us ever receive explicit training in this area.
I’m talking about communication. We’re social creatures, and good communication is perhaps one of the most essential skills for a meaningful life. Poor communication is one of the primary causes of divorce, and as much as 85% of job success comes from having strong soft skills like communication and relationship building.
The fact is, we’ve all had communication training. It’s generally just been unconscious and unintentional—we pick up whatever is around us in our family, culture and society, and do the best we can to get by.
If you’re interested in improving your relationships, advancing in your career, or enhancing your capacity for change in life in general, communication is a powerful lever. Here are five core practices you can start using today to improve your communication. These are both foundations and advanced practices. The difference lies in the quality of your attention and depth of your investigation.
Learn more techniques for effective communication…
- 1. Lead with presence.
- 2. Listen completely for effective communication.
- 3. Come from curiosity and care.
- 4. Focus on what matters.
- 5. Pause; remember the option to stay silent.
1. Lead with presence.
Awareness is the pre-requisite for effective conversation. If we want to understand something or make a meaningful connection, we have to be here first. Yet the habit of multi-tasking rarely stops when we leave our desk. Try to give your full attention to whomever you are speaking with. Put down other thoughts and projects. To help stay present, feel the weight of your body or the sensations in your hands or feet. When speaking, experiment with slowing the pace of your speech down ever so slightly to bring more clarity and choice to your words. Over time, include other forms of communication like talking on the phone, texting, and email.
2. Listen completely for effective communication.
We learn to speak by listening. In the same way, learning to communicate mindfully begins with careful listening. As you engage with others, try to listen whole-heartedly. Make a mental note of important thoughts, questions, or responses as they arise, and return your attention to hearing the other person. What would it be like to just listen?
3. Come from curiosity and care.
The foundation for productive discussion and skillful negotiation is in the quality of connection and understanding we create. When our interactions are driven by an agenda, by getting our way, wanting to win, being right or making a point, we limit the possibilities for mutual understanding and creative outcomes. Instead, see if you can find a genuine intention to understand the other person. Practice cultivating and returning to the simple intention to understand.
4. Focus on what matters.
We often attend primarily to the content of what’s being said, our views, ideas and judgments about it. To create a clearer quality of connection, focus on the underlying needs or objectives. Ask yourself, “What matters about this?” Listening with this kind of attention helps us get beyond surface positions to the underlying values in a situation, thereby creating more room for understanding, collaboration, and creative problem-solving.
It is important to learn what to say and when to say it. Read on for more effective communication from: Words and Phrases to not say to your Partner
5. Pause; remember the option to stay silent.
Learned habits of communication run deep and often come out of our mouth at lightening speed. As with other mindfulness training, slowing down is essential for building skill. Practice pausing before and during speaking. Consider if your words will contribute to mutual understanding and connection.
With email, waiting a few hours or a day to send a message often brings clarity and saves unnecessary complication. One of the most overlooked (and often underutilized) communication tools is holding one’s tongue! It takes restraint, but knowing the right time and place to speak our truth is essential. Try listening or nodding until you have a clearer sense of what will be most useful to share.
These tools can create the conditions for more meaningful conversations. I hope they help bring more ease, understanding, and creativity into your life, your work, and your relationships.
We need to understand one another in order to communicate. In order to send a message or listen, we need to learn about effective communication.
Original article written by Oren Jay Sofer, he is the author of Say What You Mean: A Mindful Approach to Nonviolent Communication. He leads retreats and workshops on mindful communication at meditation centers and educational settings around the United States.
Syndicated from Spirituality & Health magazine. S&H was founded in 1998 for people seeking holistic health in body, mind, and spirit. It aspires to help guide the journey to self-knowledge, authenticity, and integration. Its articles draw from the wisdom of many traditions and cultures, with an emphasis on sharing spiritual practices, and look to science to help provide a context for the spiritual quest.
When adversity knocks on your door, who would you be?
Challenges and problems are challenging. Some people might weaken their life because of these. How about you? — When adversity knocks on your door, who would be you? the strogest one or the weakest one?
A young woman went to her mother and told her about her life and how things were so hard for her. She did not know how she was going to make it and wanted to give up. She was tired of fighting and struggling. It seemed as one problem was solved, a new one arose.
Her mother took her to the kitchen. She filled three pots with water and placed each on a high fire. Soon the pots came to boil. In the first she placed carrots, in the second she placed eggs, and in the last she placed ground coffee beans. She let them sit and boil, without saying a word.
In about twenty minutes she turned off the burners. She fished the carrots out and placed them in a bowl. She pulled the eggs out and placed them in a bowl. Then she ladled the coffee out and placed it in a bowl.
Turning to her daughter, she asked, “Tell me what you see. “Carrots, eggs, and coffee,” she replied.
Her mother brought her closer and asked her to feel the carrots. She did and noted that they were soft. The mother then asked the daughter to take an egg and break it. After pulling off the shell, she observed the hard boiled egg. Finally, the mother asked the daughter to sip the coffee. The daughter smiled as she tasted its rich aroma.
The daughter then asked, “What does it mean, mother?” Her mother explained that each of these objects had faced the same adversity — boiling water. Each reacted differently.
The carrot went in strong, hard, and unrelenting. However, after being subjected to the boiling water, it softened and became weak.
The egg had been fragile. Its thin outer shell had protected its liquid interior, but after sitting through the boiling water, its inside became
The ground coffee beans were unique, however. After they were in the boiling water, they had changed the water.
“Which are you?” she asked her daughter. “When adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond? Are you a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean?”
Think of this: Which am I? Am I the carrot that seems strong, but with pain and adversity do I wilt and become soft and lose my strength?
Am I the egg that starts with a malleable heart, but changes with the heat? Did I have a fluid spirit, but after a death, a breakup, a financial
hardship or some other trial, have I become hardened and stiff? Does my shell look the same, but on the inside am I bitter and tough with a stiff spirit and hardened heart?
Or am I like the coffee bean? The bean actually changes the hot water, the very circumstance that brings the pain. When the water gets hot, it releases the fragrance and flavor. If you are like the bean, when things are at their worst, you get better and change the situation around you.
When the hour is the darkest and trials are their greatest, do you elevate yourself to another level? How do you handle adversity? Are you a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean?
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy.
The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can’t go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
This will reminds you to become a stronger person than you think. And learn to think many times your decision before you do.
Building Good Habits, Warren Buffett Style
“Buffett thought for a few seconds and then reached for the stack of reports, trade publications and other papers he had brought with him. “Read 500 pages like this everyday” said Buffett, or words to that effect. “That’s how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound interest. All of you can do it, but I guarantee not many of you will do it.”
And you know what, he is right. Not many of you will do it.
That’s the haunting part. Not many will do it. The sea of amateurs comes from this failure to faithfully commit to the unglamorous daily effort, but the top performers in any field usually have this in common. They understand the “compound interest effect.” Small, steady consistent accrual over time builds a massive bank.
If you aren’t contributing daily – measurably – to some bank of talent or education, you are short changing yourself of a richer life. Here’s a simple way to change that:
- Pick something you’d like to do. It may be reading, cycling, weight training, meditation or learning a new skill.
- Pick a metric that you can measure. This might be pages read, weight lifted, distance run, minutes meditating =, or any other concrete number.
- Create a spreadsheet or journal where you can faithfully and consistently record your effort.
- Pick a starting point which is “too easy not to do.” Even if it’s one page, one pound, or one minute, make it absolutely achievable, regardless of your willpower.
- Schedule a time, preferably first thing in the morning, to pursue your chosen activity. Scheduling is important. Put it on your calendar, because things on your calendar tend to get done.
- Show up, do the work, record your effort.
- Repeat daily, gradually increasing the amount of work you put in to a sustainable, productive level.
Don’t place expectations on where this effort will lead, or if it is worth your time. Simply respect the practice and watch your efforts build over time. As your knowledge, strength, endurance, or attention grows, you’ll be surprised how important it becomes.
Then without realising you will have developed a new habit.
Some of Warren Buffett’s famous Quotes
The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.
It’s better to hang out with people better than you, … Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.
Value is what you get.
We enjoy the process far more than the proceeds.
Risk is a part of God’s game, alike for men and nations.
Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars.
If past history was all there was to the game, the richest people would be librarians
Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.
We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
Why not invest your assets in the companies you really like? As Mae West said, Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.
101 Inspirational Yoda Quotes from the Jedi Master
- Yoda Quotes
- Famous yoda quotes
- Star Wars Quotes Yoda
- Master Yoda Quotes
- Yoda Quotes The Last Jedi
- Best Yoda Quotes
- “Do or do not. There is no try.”
Yoda, a Force-sensitive male being belonging to a mysterious species, was a legendary Jedi Master who witnessed the rise and fall of the Galactic Republic, followed by the rise of the Galactic Empire. Small in stature but revered for his wisdom and power, Yoda trained generations of Jedi, ultimately serving as the Grand Master of the Jedi Order.
Yoda is small in stature but revered for his wisdom and power, Yoda trained generations of Jedi, ultimately serving as the Grand Master of the Jedi Order. Having lived through nine centuries of galactic history, Yoda played integral roles in the Clone Wars, the rebirth of the Jedi through Luke Skywalker, and unlocking the path to immortality.
Born 900 years before the Battle of Endor, Yoda belonged to an ancient and mysterious species. As he was keenly attuned to the Force, he joined the Jedi Order as a youngling.
Yoda was the leading expert at the use of the force. The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It’s an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together. See More Yoda Quotes.
Famous yoda quotes
The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun, the Clone War has.”
The shadow of greed, attachment is. What you fear to lose, train yourself to release. Let go of fear, and loss cannot harm you.
The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know.
The dark side. Always it speaks to us, from our pain. Our grief. It connects our pain to all pain, our hurt to all hurt.
So great life is, to finish it no way there is. The more you would enter into it, the vaster would be the possibilities that open their doors.
Silence is not simply calmness or quietude. Over all words and thoughts it implies transcendence. A state of beyond, a state of pervasive peace, it denotes.
Poetic you become when in love you are. In love continuously are those people who are called poets.
Out of acceptance comes wisdom. Not an acquirement wisdom is, not knowledge wisdom is, not information. This quality of tremendous acceptance is wisdom.
201 Yoga Quotes to Inspire your Daily Rituals
Of your ability, sure you are. Yet between sureness and pride, a small step it is.
Of the moment, be. In the moment, live. The art of remaining in the present, learn. Neither the past nor the future exists.
No greater gift there is, than a generous heart.
Never step in the same river twice can you. Each time the river hurries on. Each time he that steps has changed
Listening to music sometimes, a window opens and happy you are.
Like reflections in the mirror thoughts are, clouds passing in the sky, but not the clouds the sky is. Desires, memories, imagination, they all come and go.
Just disconnect. Once in a day sometime, sit silently and from all connections disconnect yourself
If routine you count on, disappointed your hopes will be.
Each choice, the branch of a tree is? what looked like a decision, is after only a pattern of growth.
Concentrate on what I know is true while I wait for the mud to settle and the water to become clear.
Close your mouth and open your ears, you must. Then hear what your true heart is seeking, you will.
Better things than fighting, should a Jedi Master be doing! Seeking wisdom. Finding balance.
Star Wars Quotes Yoda
Arduous is discovering oneself, going on the greatest exploration it is.
Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight.
Always more questions than answers, there are.
Age more than a count of heartbeats is. Age is how many mistakes you have made.
A decision is yours alone to make. Yet remember you should that you make it also for the silent ones who stand at your shoulder.
“You must confront Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi will you be. And confront him you will.”
“Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.”
“The history of items, does the Force permit Vos to understand. The history of a soul, does the Force permit me to understand.”
“Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of Jedi Order am I. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? ‘How did you know, how did you know, Master Yoda? Master Yoda knows these things. His job it is.”
“Reckless he is. Matters are worse.”
“Luminous beings are we… not this crude matter.”
“If you end your training now, if you choose the quick and easy path as Vader did, you will become an agent of evil.”
“I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend… at last, the Jedi are no more.”
“Hmm. To a dark place this line of thought will carry us. Great care we must take.”
“Already know you that which you need.”
“A challenge lifelong it is, not to bend fear into anger.”
The greatest teacher, failure is.
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you, it will.
Master Yoda Quotes
In the end, cowards are those who follow the dark side.
250 Zig Ziglar Quotes Made To Inspire You
Clear your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot.
“You think Yoda stops teaching, just because his student does not want to hear? A teacher Yoda is. Yoda teaches like drunkards drink, like killers kill.”
“You fail because you don’t believe.”
“Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.”
“Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future… the past. Old friends long gone.”
“Smaller in number are we, but larger in mind.”
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”
“If you end your training now– if you choose the quick and easy path as Vader did-— you will become an agent of evil.”
“Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained.”
“Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.”
“In this war, a danger there is of losing who we are.”
“In a dark place we find ourselves, and a little more knowledge lights our way.”
Yoda Quotes The Last Jedi
“If no mistake you have made, losing you are. A different game you should play.”
“Decide you must, how to serve them best. If you leave now, help them you could; but you would destroy all for which they have fought, and suffered.”
“Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is.”
“Adventure. Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things.”
“A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
“A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm_”
“You will know (the good from the bad) when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
“You think Yoda stops teaching, just because his student does not want to hear? A teacher Yoda is. Yoda teaches like drunkards drink, like killers kill.”
“To be Jedi is to face the truth, and choose. Give off light, or darkness, Padawan. Be a candle, or the night.”
“Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon night must fall.”
“Smaller in number are we, but larger in mind.”
Already know you that which you need
Blind we are, if creation of this clone army we could not see
Best Yoda Quotes
Control, control, you must learn control!
I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience
At an end your rule is, and not short enough it was!
Enjoying Yoda quotes? You might want to check 101 Romeo and Juliet Quotes
On many long journeys have I gone. And waited, too, for others to return from journeys of their own. Some return; some are broken; some come back so different only their names remain
To answer power with power, the Jedi way this is not. In this war, a danger there is, of losing who we are
Not if anything to say about it I have
I was not strong enough to defeat him. Like his master before him, be destroyed, he must
Around the survivors a perimeter create
Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice
Named must your fear be, before banish it you can
You will find only what you bring in
The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.
If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find
May the Force be with you
More quotes to enjoy! Check out 301 Meditation Quotes to inspire your practice
Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future
Truly wonderful the mind of a child is
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering
When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back
You must unlearn what you have learned
Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you
If you end your training now — if you choose the quick and easy path as Vader did — you will become an agent of evil
Always pass on what you have learned
Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
“Do or do not. There is no try.”
Is this the most famous Yoda Quote of all time, it certainly is my favourite.
“Always with you what cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?…You must unlearn what you have learned….Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.”
“Your path you must decide.”
“Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny.”
206 Stress Quotes to help you to find Relaxation
“There’s no doubt the mysterious warrior was a Sith.
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A master and an apprentice.
“Strong is Vader. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.”
“Like fire across the galaxy the Clone Wars spread. In league with the wicked Count Dooku, more and more planets slip. Against this threat, upon the Jedi Knights falls the duty to lead the newly formed army of the Republic. And as the heat of war grows, so, to, grows the prowess of one most gifted student of the Force.”
“Faith in your new apprentice, misplaced may be. As is your faith in the dark side of the Force. “
“Only the Dark Lord of the Sith knows of our weakness. If informed the senate is, multiply our adversaries will.”
“The boy you trained, gone he is. Consumed by Darth Vader.”
“Pain, suffering, death I feel. Something terrible has happened. Young Skywalker is in pain. Terrible pain”
201 Healing Quotes to Lighten your Heart
“Use your feelings, Obi-Wan, and find him you will.”
“Urm. Put a shield on my saber I must”
“Much to learn you still have…my old padawan.” … “This is just the beginning!”
100 Positive Thinking Exercises
Sometimes even the best medicine and healthcare is not enough for a full recovery. For patients struggling with illness or dealing with a major life change, these positive thinking exercises can mean all the difference. Here are 100 that we’ve compiled to help you channel your negative or angry thoughts into a happier and more productive positive outlook.
- Practice these simple exercises and suggestions to keep your thoughts on the positive side.
- At Work
- Family and Personal Life
- Fun and Relaxation
- Facing Challenges
- Daily Attitude
Practice these simple exercises and suggestions to keep your thoughts on the positive side.
- Only use positive words when talking. If you’re constantly telling yourself “I can’t” you may convince yourself that’s the truth. Replace these negative words with positive ones instead. Tell yourself you will do your best or that you will try your hardest instead.
- Push out all feelings that aren’t positive. Don’t let negative thoughts and feelings overwhelm you when you’re feeling down. Even if it’s only for a few hours a day, push your negativity aside and only focus on the good things in your life.
- Use words that evoke strength and success. Try filling your thoughts with words that make you feel strong, happy and in control of your life. Make a concentrated effort to focus on these words rather than those that make you feel like you are failing or incompetent.
- Practice positive affirmation. One of the most popular positive thinking exercises is a positive affirmation. This means you repeat a positive phrase to yourself on a regular basis like “I deserve to be happy” or “I am worthy of love”. Believing that these things are true, and reminding yourself of it can help give you a more positive outlook on life.
- Direct your thoughts. This technique, used by psychotherapists, can help you to control your thoughts when you start to feel down or anxious. Create a happy thought, a positive image, or give yourself positive feedback to keep bad feelings in check.
- Believe you will succeed. There is nothing like believing in yourself to create a successful reality. Give yourself the benefit of the doubt and believe that you will succeed at fulfilling your goals.
- Analyze what went wrong. Thinking positively doesn’t mean denying that there is anything wrong. Instead, give yourself some time to think about the things that led up to your current situation so you can avoid future mistakes and look toward a more positive tomorrow.
- Give yourself credit. Often when we feel frustrated or upset we only concentrate on the bad things or the mistakes we’ve made instead of giving ourselves credit for what we do right. Allow yourself to feel confident about the things you have accomplished, even if you’ve messed up in other areas.
- Forgive yourself. Constantly beating yourself up about things that have gone wrong won’t change them. Tell yourself that you’re forgiven for your mistakes and allow yourself to move on.
- Learn from the past. The past is behind you and no matter how badly things went there is nothing you can do to change them. Whenever you feel negative thoughts about the past come up, replace them with positive thoughts about the future.
- Remember things could be worse. No matter how bad things get to remember that they could be worse and be grateful for all the good things that are in your life, even when it seems there’s more bad than good.
- Think of it as an opportunity. Sometimes even the seemingly negative things in our lives present us with opportunities we wouldn’t have been strong enough to pursue otherwise. Maybe losing your job is just the chance you need to start your own business or go back to school.
- Come up with ideas of how to turn negative thoughts into positive ones. If you find yourself thinking you should have done this or that differently, try changing your thoughts around. Instead, give yourself credit for what you did do, remember that you are not perfect or that you can do better next time.
- Work on visualization. Picturing what you want to accomplish or the person you’d like to be can be a great motivator to getting you there and helping you feel more positive about the distance you have to go yet.
- Think of ways to turn visualization into action. The next natural step of this is to think of just how you’re going to get to where you see yourself. Just picturing it isn’t going to make it happen, so create a plan to take it one step at a time until you’ve made it.
- Practice self-hypnosis. Self-hypnosis brings about a highly conscious state of mind that is willing to follow instructions. This means you’ll be more open to positive suggestions that will allow you to be happier and hopefully healthier in your life.
- List the reasons you will get what you want. If you are having trouble believing that you’ll get that big promotion or that your book will get published try sitting down and coming up with a list of reasons that you will get what you want rather than focusing on the reasons you might not.
Work can be a stressful place but use these techniques and ideas to keep yourself looking on the bright side.
- Be constructive. Giving yourself cruel and unwarranted criticisms will not only put you in a bad mood it surely won’t help you improve either. Be constructive in your criticisms of yourself so you can grow and learn.
- Visualize a successful outcome. Sometimes it can be helpful to picture yourself completing a project successfully or getting the promotion you desire. This can encourage you and make you feel better about the situation.
- Sit up straight. Slouching down in your chair isn’t going to make you feel any better about anything that’s bothering you. Sit up straight in your chair and see if it improves your thinking.
- Surround yourself with positive images. Make your desk your own private happy getaway. Put up pictures of things that make you happy or that remind you of your goals to create a calming and positive environment.
- Relax and let things happen. Sometimes the best way to deal with problems is to relax and let them take their course. Things can often appear to be a bigger deal than they really are and reminding yourself of this can help you to relax and not feel so stressed.
- See it from another point of view. Change your pattern of thought by trying to see things from another point of view, whether it’s your coworkers, your bosses or just someone impartial. It can help you see where you went wrong and understand why others might be upset.
- Keep track of your thoughts. When you catch yourself thinking negative thoughts, try jotting them down. You may find a pattern and figure out some ways to reverse how you’re seeing yourself or negative situations.
- Don’t dwell. So you made a mistake. It happens to everyone. Don’t dwell on your mistakes. Make peace with yourself and move on to other projects.
- Stop being your own worst critic. There’s no one else who knows just how to make you feel terrible like you can. Lay off on the harsh criticism and think good things about yourself when you feel you’re at your worst.
- Look at yourself rationally. It’s easy to get down on yourself for messing up at work, even on the little things. But try taking a step back and looking at the situation. You may find that what you thought was a big deal really doesn’t matter that much.
- Believe in yourself. Want that promotion? Hoping to get that huge account? Believe that you can do it and it just might come true.
- Avoid negative coworkers. Nothing can ruin a positive attitude like coworkers who bring out the negatives in everything. Avoid talking to those you know will only make you feel worse.
- Truly believe you are the best at your job. If you’re constantly looking for failures in your work and put on a sour attitude you’re much more likely to actually be putting in a poor performance. If you think that you’re good at your job you’re much more likely to put in the effort and performance that will make you good.
- Look for opportunity. In every failure, there’s an opportunity to improve. Spend time thinking of ways you can turn your setbacks at work into ways you can get ahead in the future.
Family and Personal Life
Whether you’re struggling with keeping a positive attitude about yourself or about issues within your family, try these positive thinking techniques.
- Associate yourself with those who think positively. Positivity is contagious, so find friends and family members who look on the bright side to surround yourself with.
- Be glad your life isn’t boring. If nothing good or bad ever happened to you, likely you’d start to get pretty bored with your life. Take everything that is coming to you as a challenge and a way to keep yourself busy and interested in your life.
- Look at the big picture. Is that parking ticket you got a bummer? Of course. Will you still feel bad about it later this week? This month? Learn to let go of the things that don’t really matter.
- Let go of the past. It does not determine your future so why focus on it? If you feel yourself ruminating on the past make a conscious effort to take your thoughts in another direction.
- Benefit from the attitudes of others. Have a friend that always knows just what to say to make you feel like things will be alright? Take comfort in those around you that have positive attitudes and can make you feel better about anything going on in your life.
- Develop a personal mantra. No matter what you choose to repeat to yourself, make your mantra words you want to live by each and every day that can remind you to be positive and take whatever life has to offer.
- Find someone to share with. Knowing you are not alone can be a healing experience. Share your negative feelings with a friend, a family member or an even a mental health professional. You’ll likely feel better after you’ve gotten things off your chest and had someone to sound off with.
- Do something nice. Want to feel better? Try doing something nice for someone you care about. You’ll get to feel good for being nice and you just might make someone else’s day.
- Indulge yourself. One way to remind yourself of the positive things that life has to offer is to indulge yourself in whatever it is you love. Whether it’s a box of chocolates, a massage or a new video game, give yourself a break to relax.
- Remind yourself of your blessings. Whether you feel blessed by your family, your friends or even that you just have food to eat each day remind yourself of these things, however small you may feel they may be.
- Say thank you. Most of us have a lot to feel grateful for that we simply take for granted. Thank those in your life that make it better and happier to get a positivity boost for yourself as well.
- Come up with positive things about those you love. Making someone else feel good about themselves can strengthen relationships and give you a positive thought to concentrate on, instead of the negative.
- Avoid laying blame. So the water bill didn’t get paid. You could get mad and start a fight with your spouse or roommate. Or, you could let it go, take it in stride and work together to remedy the situation.
- Be playful. There’s nothing to lift your mood and change your thinking like taking some time to embrace playfulness and your inner child.
Fun and Relaxation
Don’t spend your free time feeling bad about things that have happened. Change your thoughts from the bad to the good with these helpful tips.
- Read an inspiring book. If you’re having trouble finding something inspiring about your life right now try getting inspired by the life of someone else by reading a book meant to inspire and uplift.
- Watch your favourite sappy movie. Get a quick pick me up by watching your favourite movie or just your favourite scenes. You’ll get a smile or a laugh and forget whatever was getting you down.
- Take a break from the news. The news is often filled with all kinds of depressing information. If you’re already in a bad mood take a night off from the news and do something that you find enjoyable instead.
- Engage in physical activity. Working out releases chemicals that give you a mood lift. Take a jog, play a sport or just walk around the block to improve your outlook.
- Listen to something upbeat. Music can be a great mood enhancer. Whether you’re driving in your car or hanging out at home, crank up the tunes with something that makes you feel happy.
- Monitor your stream of consciousness. When you’re just sitting and thinking do negative thoughts overtake everything else? Monitor where your mind goes when it’s at rest and learn to redirect your thoughts towards happier memories.
- Engage in activities that work towards your goals. If you’re trying to lose weight don’t spend the weekend baking cookies that will only tempt you towards falling off the low-cal wagon. Instead, pump yourself up by going on a hike, playing tennis with a friend or just getting active.
- Concentrate on breathing. When things just seem to be too much to deal with, try concentrating on simply breathing. It will relax you, eliminate some of your anxiety and allow you to focus on more positive elements in your life.
- Focus on all the fun in your life. While you might spend 40 hours a week slaving away behind a desk you likely have some things in your life that are fun and enjoyable as well. Focus on these things and spend time thinking of new and exciting ways to have fun when you’re feeling down.
- Explore the world around you. Distract yourself from your negative feelings by embracing your sense of adventure. Check out a part of town you have never been to, take a day trip to a local winery, or just spend time reliving the happy memories from things around your house.
- Get excited. Even if there are a million things you’re dreading doing come Monday try to find one thing that you’re excited about. Even that one thing can have a big impact on how you feel and how you approach your day.
- Find something to laugh about. If you don’t have anything in your day that’s been particularly funny, think about a memory that never fails to make you laugh. It’s hard to be negative when you’re laughing and smiling.
- Countdown to total relaxation. All of us have been so upset or frustrated at some point that we just feel like we want to explode. If you feel yourself reaching this point, stop, and start counting. For an additional bonus, try relaxing each body part in turn as you count so you end up completely relaxed and ready to think logically.
- Meditate. The benefits of meditation are many, and one of them can be encouraging positive thinking. By clearing your mind and relaxing you can push out a large amount of negativity that may be troubling you.
- Think of 100 things you enjoy doing. Feeling like your life is one big, horrible sinkhole at the moment? Sit yourself down and try to come up with a list of things that you enjoy doing. Even small things like taking a hot shower or enjoying a walk in the snow can make you realize that your life isn’t so bad after all.
- Create something. Negativity inspires a lot of destructive feelings and one way to counter that is by working to create something instead. Paint or draw, sew some new curtains, build a model or even put together a puzzle.
- Imagine yourself in a happy place. Visualization can be a powerful tool and you can use it to remove yourself from whatever situation you feel unhappy into one that makes you smile. Just close your eyes and imagine whatever makes you feel best.
Everyone has to face challenges in their lives from time to time. Whether they’re difficult personal goals to meet or unexpected problems these tips can help you make it through with a smile on your face.
- Fake it till you make it. One way to deal with a challenge is to create a feeling of confidence and happiness in yourself. At first, this feeling might not be real, but over time you’ll start to actually feel happier and maybe even closer to your goal.
- Believe you will get well. Those facing illnesses can feel a sense of hopelessness and fear. These feelings aren’t going to help anything. Concentrate on getting better and living each moment as if you will soon be well.
- Understand the obstacles are there to challenge you. Along with your path to success, you’re going to encounter some roadblocks. Understand that these aren’t necessarily there to stop you from doing what you want, just to ensure that you truly want it.
- Picture yourself at the weight you want to be. Losing weight can be a huge challenge, even for the most determined. Picturing yourself at the weight you want to be can be a great motivator to getting you on the track to success.
- Start small. Working at a huge goal all at once can be overwhelming and sometimes discouraging. Take things one step at a time and chip away at your ultimate goal until you get there.
- Don’t let yourself quit. Giving up is usually taking the easy way out of a situation. No matter how negative you’re feeling, never let yourself quit pursuing something you truly want. You’ll thank yourself in the long run if you don’t give up.
- Don’t expect change to be easy. No one ever promised that making a big change in your life would be easy or that overcoming obstacles would be a walk in the park. It’s not supposed to be. Don’t let opposition let you lose your confidence and adopt a negative attitude.
- Find the bright side. Every cloud has a silver lining and you just need to find yours. Try finding the bright spot amidst all the turmoil surrounding a situation and focus on that to get you through.
- Understand that the situation is not forever. Even if you’re dealing with the grief of a lost loved one, remember that in time you will feel better. You may always feel sad about a loss, but it will only get easier as time goes on. Take it day by day and keep in mind the transience of any bad situation.
- Truly believe you will succeed. If you want an extra edge on success, believe that you will be successful. This may give you the confidence and assurance you need to make the difference.
- Face up to change. The world is constantly changing and you and those around you are changing as well. Make peace with these changes and understand they don’t always mean the end of happiness just because they’re something different.
- Make a conscious decision to be resilient. In life, you can either let a challenge break you down and make you see the world in a negative light or you can draw on the strength you didn’t even know you had and rise above it. Choose the latter– it’s never too late.
- Take it head-on. Sometimes the best way to deal with negative things in your life is to take them head-on. Reaching a resolution or at least working towards one will likely make you feel better about just about any situation.
- Focus on finding a solution. Don’t wallow in your problems. Instead, work towards finding a solution and getting them resolved. You’ll be able to feel proactive and feel in control of your life.
- Don’t let the loss stop you. When pursuing any goal there are bound to be setbacks along the way. Don’t let these stop you from heading towards your ultimate goal.
- Keep yourself on track. It’s easy to be weak and get off track to whatever goal you’re pursuing because it’s easier right now. Don’t let weakness get the best of you– you’ll only feel worse later. Provide yourself with reminders to stay in a positive mindset and stay with the program.
If you really want to change your outlook on life, try using these techniques to change how you deal with problems and see the world.
- See the beauty in everything. Even if you’re in the worst mood, taking the time to look at all the beautiful things that surround you in the world can provide an instant and insightful way to lift your spirits.
- Realize that your thoughts do not own you. Stop your negative thoughts in their tracks by realizing that you’re in charge of what you think, not the other way around.
- Take time to figure out what you really want. When you feel yourself feeling negative about things that you haven’t accomplished, take time to think if you really want those things. Finding out what is really important to you can help eliminate bad feelings over things that you don’t truly want.
- Accept the good things. Sometimes we get so caught up in the bad stuff coming our way that we forget to appreciate the good things. Take a minute to sit down and think of all the positive things that happened in your day, no matter how small.
- Get excited about all the possibilities that lay ahead. Even in the midst of the biggest disasters, there is a multitude of possibilities that await you to make changes or take on the world tomorrow.
- Believe the world is a good place. If you look at the world and only seem doom and gloom laid out in front of you you’re not doing yourself any favours. Believe the world is a good place and you’re likely to find much more ways good things can come your way.
- Stop making excuses. There are always a million excuses for any person not to do something even if that something can make them feel happier. Stop putting up obstacles to your happiness and ditch those lame excuses when you hear yourself making them.
- Don’t play the victim. Bad things happen to everyone from time to time. Pitying yourself and wanting others to feel sorry for you isn’t going to make things better. Pick yourself up and start working towards a happier future.
- Don’t place your future in someone else’s hands. Your future is yours alone to shape. Remember this and take control of where you’re going in life.
- Create realistic goals. Of course, you’re going to feel frustrated if you make your goals so unattainable that you can’t reach them no matter how hard you work. Create smaller or more realistic goals so you can feel accomplished instead of defeated each day.
- Choose joy. Every day when you wake up you make the choice whether to be happy or miserable. Make the choice to be happy and you’ll live a much more joyful life.
- Believe you can change. Everyone has qualities they don’t like about themselves and that sometimes make them feel bad about themselves. Believe you can change these things and you’ll start to see little ways that you can.
- Start immediately. Want to make a positive change in your life? Do it now. Putting it off just gives you time to make excuses to get started as soon as possible.
- Believe you deserve good things. If you don’t truly believe that you deserve good things in your life you likely aren’t going to encounter many. Believe that you are worthy for good fortune to come your way and it just might.
- Stop letting negative thoughts control you. Negativity can be an overwhelming emotion, one that can make you feel out of control and unhappy in every aspect of your life. Put a stopper on these negative thoughts and take control of how you’re feeling.
- Smile. Sometimes all it takes to feel good is to put a smile on your face. Practice putting on a happy face even when you just feel so-so.
- Take control of your decisions. You’re the boss of what is going on in your life, even when you feel like you don’t have a choice. Take back control of your decisions and make the choice to be happier and more positive.
- Change your vibe. Some people think that you get back what you put out, so stop putting out bad energy and change to a more positive outlook. Whether it truly works or not doesn’t matter, you’ll feel better either way.
- Keep the bad out. You’re in control of the good and bad you choose to let into your life. When you can, limit a number of negative things you let into your life, including your thoughts.
- Make positive thinking a habit. Don’t just practice thinking positively when you’re feeling down. Make it an everyday occurrence whether you’re in a good mood or bad.
- Decide why you want what you want. If you’re feeling upset because you feel like you aren’t achieving the things you want in life, take a moment to sit back and figure out the reasons you actually want those things. You may find you’re not as attached to them as you think.
- Look at things with fresh eyes. Sometimes the best thing you can do is to sleep on a problem so you can look at it the next day when you’re not feeling so emotional.
Muhammad Ali: How He Became Champion?
“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it – then I can achieve it.”
― Muhammad Ali
Can achievement be broken down into steps? It isn’t always that clean and easy, but those who achieve great things usually go through much of the same process, with many of the items listed below as part of that process. So if you have been struggling with achievement, look through the following. Start applying them as Muhammad Ali and you will be on the road to achieving your dream.
Step 1: Dream it. Everything begins in the heart and mind. Every great achievement began in the mind of one person. They dared to dream, to believe that it was possible.
“Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right.”
Step 2: Believe it. Yes, your dream needs to be big. It needs to be something that is seemingly beyond your capabilities. But it also must be believable.
“I’m a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business. I’m no cheek turner. I got no respect for a man who won’t hit back. You kill my dog, you better hide your cat.”
Step 3: See it. The great achievers have a habit.
“Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
Step 5: Plan it. Every dream must take the form of a plan.
“Don’t count the days, make the days count.”
Step 6: Work it. If you work on it each day, eventually you will achieve your dream.
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion’.”
Step 7: Enjoy it. When you have reached your goal and you are living your dream, be sure to enjoy it.
“Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
25 Empowerment Quotes – Words of Wisdom We Need Now
4 Helpful Tools In Making The World A Better Place & Find Abundance
How Meditation Affects Brain Aging in a Positive Way
6 Powerful Tips to Think Like A Wise Person & Act Accordingly
6 Steps to Unleashing Joy, Opening Up, & Being More Yourself
104 Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes – Happiness, Strength & Possibilities
98 Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes on Courage & Confidence
99 Anniversary Quotes on Love & Marriage
99 Art of War Quotes by Sun Tzu
165 Dalai Lama Quotes On The Right Attitude, Compassion & Love
Check These Out as Well
Wellness3 years ago
201 Yoga Quotes to Inspire your Daily Rituals
Quotes3 years ago
301 Rumi Quotes – Why You Can’t Help But Enjoy Rumi Quotes
Enlightenment3 years ago
301 Meditation Quotes to inspire your practice
Inspiration3 years ago
This Too Shall Pass
Personal Growth3 years ago
The Greatest list of Bucket List Ideas Ever
Inspiration3 years ago
Live From Gratitude
Stress3 years ago
206 Stress Quotes to help you to find Relaxation
Uncategorized3 years ago
Do It Now Syndrome